Friday, January 14, 2011

Stop, Breath, Think

There are many things to think on in a day. When to wake up, what to eat, what to wear, how to do your hair. What we often forget to do is to stop and see how we're doing. Whether we're good or bad, or even just content with things how are or if there are some areas that need some drastic overhauling. This is something I forget to do on a regular basis. to just stop, and see how I'm doing. Often times, its easier to take on other's issues and address those issues than it is to address my own. Apparently, this is something I have to work on.

So I'm putting a challenge to myself, and to you, to stop at least once a day and see where you stand. Just to check in, make sure you don't forget yourself in the rush of every day life.

Just a snapshot of thought!
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment