Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Daytime ramble

There is so much snow outside, and for the first time this season, it feels like a real Canadian winter. Mind you, I hate the cold, but it has ensured that the ice on the canal is frozen which is awesome. Today is day 1 without Shelby. This was a strange day, with a quiet home, no need to block off stairs or doorways, or to rush home and let him out. Its a tad easier, but incredibly sad at the same time.

True to our Canadian climat, we have gone from -30 (with windchill) to about -10 in less than 24hrs. What a crazy piece of rock we live on. Hopefully tonight it doesn't freeze rain like predicted so that Jay, Jamie and I can go skating on the canal!! First time in years! Hopefully I don't fall down too often (alas, I am lego, and therefore it's inevitabe).

Well, I must continue on my busy day, as all days seem to be.
Just a snapshot of thought.
Enjoy

Haha, in the 30 seconds after I posted this, plans have changed. To celebrate the cold weather, I will be snuggling my hubby and remembering our passed friend. Hope your arm is better friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment