Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Beginnings

So this is a new year, and I've decided to start a blog. My dear friend has inspired me to do so.

Not really sure what use this will come to those reading, or even to myself. Perhaps it will serve as a kathartic escape or a place to air my thoughts. Either way, this may be a way to open myself up to a new world of expression.

A few things I've decided to try this year. I'd like to lead a healthier lifestyle. So, I've started back at the gym, and eating better. Yes, I know, this is quite typical for most people in the new year, but alas, I'd like to start. Also, I'm trying really hard to impliment my Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Hopefully this will make daily encounters and my general way of thinking a little less anxiety ridden.

So this is the start of new beginnings, a snapshot of thought :)
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment